As part of the EIB Financial Sector Technical Assistance Programme for West and Central Africa, EIB, in partnership with MFW4A, is organizing the EIB Academy; a two-day forum on the 5th and 6th of October 2021.
Space for this free-to-attend conference and learning virtual forum is limited, so register today.
Under the theme, “Building a resilient MSME financial sector for inclusive growth in West and Central Africa”, your registration will give you access to cutting edge content on:
- EIB engagement in financial operations in West and Central Africa including related TA programme
- Regional perspectives on SME banking and microfinance
- West and Central Africa: Trends in macro-economic and financial sector performance
- MSME finance in the new normal: Risks and opportunities
- Green finance in West and Central Africa: Perspectives for financial institutions
- Finance with a Gender Lens: Experiences and achievements
- Digitalization and ways to digitize financial services: State of affairs in West and Central Africa
Your registration will also give you the opportunity to choose from six learning sessions taking place on the second day, covering topics from gender finance, agriculture finance, green finance, digital finance and more!
Since admissions are limited, registration is on first come-first serve basis.